Kentucky History and Genealogy Network, Inc.
Submitting an Article
We would love to include your research article on our website. Submissions are sent in by Google Document Online. (You will need to create an account if you don’t have one)
You may send the link for your article to the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles must be free of copyright. If using sources be sure you have the correct permission to use them.
- Newspaper articles are copyrighted and cannot be printed.
- Subjects can be anything pertaining to Kentucky History and Genealogy.
- By submitting your article, you give permission for the article to be circulated, published and printed by Kentucky History and Genealogy Network, Inc.
- All photographs must be free of copyright or have proper permission to print.
- Be sure to include your address and an email in case we need to contact you about your article.
- Articles are subject to “edit to publish” before final print.
The Kentucky History and Genealogy Network, Inc depends upon donations in order to expand our services and help more people. We do not charge for membership and never sell information or charge for the service. Your small donation of five dollars, or whatever amount you can comfortably afford will go a long way in accomplishing our future goals. If you feel you can give toward this goal you can donate safely by PayPal. It’s free and easy to use. All donations are completely tax deductible.